Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: missed mist
- Not caught with the senses or the mind
"words missed in the din";
- Fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
"I missed that remark"; "She missed his point";
- Feel or suffer from the lack of
"He misses his mother"
- Fail to attend an event or activity
"I missed the concert"; "He missed school for a week"
- Leave undone or leave out
"How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten";
- neglect, pretermit, omit, drop, leave out, overlook, overleap
- Fail to reach or get to on time
"She missed her train"
- Be without
"There is something missing in my jewellery box!";
- Fail to hit
"The arrow missed the target"
- Be absent
"The child had been missing for a week"
- Fail to experience
"Fortunately, I missed the hurricane";
Anagrams created from the word missed