Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: muscle mú-sul
- One of the contractile organs of the body
- Animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- muscular tissue
- A bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
"the drug lord had his muscle to protect him";
- Authority, power or force (especially when used in a coercive way)
"the senators used their muscle to get the party leader to resign"
- Quality of having muscular strength
- brawn, brawniness, muscularity, sinew, heftiness
- Make one's way by force
"He muscled his way into the office"
Anagrams created from the word muscle