Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: muster mús-tu(r)
- Gather or bring together
"muster the courage to do something"; "muster up the courage to do something";
- rally, summon, come up, muster up
- Call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.
- (military) a gathering of military personnel for duty
"he was thrown in the brig for missing muster"
- (military) compulsory military service
- conscription, draft, selective service
Anagrams created from the word muster