Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: native ney-tiv
- A person born in a particular place or country
"he is a native of Brazil"
- An indigenous person who was born in a particular place
"the art of the natives of the northwest coast";
- indigen, indigene, aborigine, aboriginal
- Indigenous plants and animals
- Characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin
"the native North American sugar maple"; "many native artists studied abroad"
- Belonging to one by birth
"my native land"; "one's native language"
- Characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- aboriginal, indigenous
- As found in nature in the elemental form
- (computing, of code) written specifically to run on a particular processor
Anagrams created from the word native