Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: nature ney-chu(r)
- The essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized
"it is the nature of fire to burn"; "the true nature of jealousy"
- A causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe
"the laws of nature"; "nature has seen to it that men are stronger than women"
- The natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.
"they tried to preserve nature as they found it"
- The complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions
"it is his nature to help others"
- A particular type of thing
"he's interested in trains and things of that nature"; "matters of a personal nature"
Anagrams created from the word nature