Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: normal nor-mul
- Being usual, typical or standard; not abnormal
"serve wine at normal room temperature"; "normal diplomatic relations"; "normal working hours"; "normal word order"; "normal curiosity"; "the normal course of events"
- In accordance with scientific laws
- (psychology) being approximately average or within certain limits in e.g. intelligence and development
"a perfectly normal child"; "of normal intelligence"; "the most normal person I've ever met"
- (geometry) forming a right angle
- Something regarded as a normative example
- convention, pattern, rule, formula
- (geometry) a line or vector that is perpendicular to line or surface
Anagrams created from the word normal