Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: occult u'kúlt or 'ó,kúlt
- Hidden and difficult to see
"an occult fracture"; "occult blood in the stool"
- Having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding
- mysterious, mystic, mystical, secret, orphic
- Supernatural forces and events and beings collectively
"She doesn't believe in the occult";
- Supernatural practices and techniques
"he is a student of the occult";
- occult arts
- Cause an eclipse of (a celestial body) by intervention
"Planets and stars often are occulted by other celestial bodies";
- Become concealed or hidden from view or have its light extinguished
"The beam of light occults every so often"
- Hide from view
"The lids were occulting her eyes"
Anagrams created from the word occult