Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: organs or-gunz
- Edible viscera of a butchered animal
- variety meat
- A fully differentiated structural and functional unit in an animal that is specialized for some particular function
- A government agency or instrument devoted to the performance of some specific function
"The Census Bureau is an organ of the Commerce Department"
- (music) an electronic simulation of a pipe organ
- electric organ, electronic organ, Hammond organ
- A periodical that is published by a special interest group
"the organ of the communist party"
- Wind instrument whose sound is produced by means of pipes arranged in sets supplied with air from a bellows and controlled from a large complex musical keyboard
- pipe organ
- A free-reed instrument in which air is forced through the reeds by bellows
- harmonium, reed organ
Anagrams created from the word organs