Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: papers pey-pu(r)z
- Writing that provides information (especially information of an official nature)
"he has written many scientific papers";
- document, written document
- A material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood, rags or certain grasses
- An essay (especially one written as an assignment)
"he got an A on his paper";
- composition, report, theme
- A daily or weekly publication on folded sheets; contains news and articles and advertisements
"he read his paper at breakfast";
- A medium for written communication
"the notion of an office running without paper is absurd"
- A scholarly article describing new results, analysis or hypotheses
"he has written many scientific papers"
- A business firm that publishes newspapers
"Murdoch owns many papers";
- newspaper, newspaper publisher
- The physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
"when it began to rain he covered his head with a paper";
- Cover with paper
"paper the box"
- Cover with wallpaper
Anagrams created from the word papers