Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: pencil pen-sul
- A thin cylindrical pointed writing implement; a rod of marking substance encased in wood
- Graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication
"the words were scribbled in pencil"; "this artist's favourite medium is pencil"
- (geometry) a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- A cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face
"an eyebrow pencil"
- Write, draw, or trace with a pencil
"he penciled a figure"
Anagrams created from the word pencil