Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adverb: pretty pri-tee
- To a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- reasonably, moderately, jolly [Brit], somewhat, fairly, middling, passably, middlingly, averagely
- Pleasing by delicacy or grace; not imposing
"pretty girl"; "pretty song"; "pretty room"
- (used ironically) unexpectedly bad
"a pretty mess"; "a pretty kettle of fish"
- Make attractive or pretty
Anagrams created from the word pretty