Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: public pú-blik
- Not private; open to or concerning the people as a whole
"the public good"; "public libraries"; "public funds"; "public parks"; "a public scandal"; "public gardens"; "performers and members of royal families are public figures"
- Affecting the people or community as a whole
"the public welfare"
- Funded or provided by the government rather than the private sector
- People in general considered as a whole
"he is a hero in the eyes of the public";
- populace, world
- A body of people sharing some common interest
"the reading public"
Anagrams created from the word public