Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: raging rey-jing
- Characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense
"a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent";
- Very severe
"a raging thirst"; "a raging toothache"
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
"the raging sea";
- angry, furious, tempestuous, wild
- Behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
- ramp, storm
- Be violent; as of fires and storms
- Feel intense anger
"Rage against the dying of the light!"
Anagrams created from the word raging