Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: ranker rang-ku(r)
- A commissioned officer who has been promoted from enlisted status
- An enlisted soldier who serves in the ranks of the armed forces
- Very fertile; producing profuse growth
- Very offensive in smell or taste
"a rank cigar"
- Conspicuously and outrageously bad or reprehensible
- crying, egregious, flagrant, glaring, gross
- Complete and without restriction or qualification; sometimes used informally as an intensifier
"a rank outsider";
- absolute, downright, out-and-out, right-down, sheer
- Growing profusely
"rank jungle vegetation"
Anagrams created from the word ranker