Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: relate ri'leyt
- Make a logical or causal connection
"I cannot relate these events at all";
- associate, tie in, link, colligate, link up, connect
- Be relevant to
"There were lots of questions relating to her talk";
- refer, pertain, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on, have to do with
- Give an account of
"The witness related the events"
- Be in a relationship with
"How are these two observations related?";
- Interact with and have or form some kind of relationship
"She relates well to her peers"
Anagrams created from the word relate