Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: replay ree'pley
- (game) something (especially a game) that is played again
- [Brit] (television) the immediate rebroadcast of some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on videotape
- instant replay [N. Amer, Austral, NZ], action replay [Brit]
- Reproduce (a recording) on a recorder
"The lawyers replayed the conversation to show that their client was innocent";
- play back
- Play (a melody) again
- Repeat a game against the same opponent
"Princeton replayed Harvard"
- Play again
"We replayed the game"; "replay a point"
Anagrams created from the word replay