Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: retail 'ree,teyl
- The selling of goods to consumers; usually in small quantities and not for resale
- Be sold at the retail level
"These gems retail at thousands of dollars each"
- Sell on the retail market
- At a retail price
"I'll sell it to you retail only"
- Narrate or give a detailed account of
"retail what happened";
- tell, narrate, recount, recite
Anagrams created from the word retail