Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: riddle ri-d(u)l
- Pierce with many holes
"The bullets riddled his body"
- Set a difficult problem or riddle
"riddle me a riddle"
- Separate with a riddle, as grain from chaff
- Spread or diffuse through
"His campaign was riddled with accusations and personal attacks";
- permeate, pervade, penetrate, interpenetrate, diffuse, imbue
- Speak in riddles
- Explain a riddle
- A difficult problem
- conundrum, enigma, brain-teaser
- A coarse sieve (as for gravel)
Anagrams created from the word riddle