Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: ridged rijd
- Having a ridge or shaped like a ridge or suggesting the keel of a ship
"a ridged sepal";
- carinate, carinated, keeled
- Extend in ridges
"The land ridges towards the South"
- (farming) plough alternate strips by throwing the furrow onto an unploughed strip
- Throw soil toward (a crop row) from both sides
"He ridged his corn"
- Spade into alternate ridges and troughs
"ridge the soil"
- Form into a ridge
Anagrams created from the word ridged