Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: scaled skeyld
- (zoology) having the body covered or partially covered with thin horny plates, as some fish and reptiles
- scaly, scaley, squamous
- (used of armour) having overlapping metal plates attached to a leather backing
- Measure by or as if by a scale
"This bike scales only 25 pounds"
- Pattern, make, regulate, set, measure, or estimate according to some rate or standard
- Take by attacking with scaling ladders
"The troops scaled the walls of the fort"
- Reach the highest point of
"We scaled the Mont Blanc";
- Climb up by means of a ladder
- Remove the scales from
- Measure with or as if with scales
"scale the gold"
- Size or measure according to a scale
"This model must be scaled down"
Anagrams created from the word scaled