Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: sealed seeld
- Established irrevocably
"his fate is sealed";
- Closed or secured with or as if with a seal
"my lips are sealed"; "the package is still sealed"; "the premises are sealed"
- Undisclosed for the time being
"sealed orders"; "a sealed move in chess"
- Determined irrevocably
"his fate is sealed"
- Having been paved
- Covered with a waterproof coating
"a sealed driveway"
- (of walls) covered with a coat of plaster
- Make tight; secure against leakage
"seal the windows";
- seal off
- Close with or as if with a seal
"She sealed the letter with hot wax"
- Decide irrevocably
- Affix a seal to
"seal the letter"
- Cover with varnish
- Hunt seals
Anagrams created from the word sealed