Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: shaded shey-did
- Protected from heat and light with shade or shadow
"shaded avenues"; "o'er the shaded billows rushed the night"
- (of pictures or drawings) drawn or painted with degrees or gradations of shadow
"the shaded areas of the face seemed to recede"
- Cast a shadow over
- shadow, shade off
- (art) represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- fill in
- Protect from light, heat, or view
"Shade your eyes when you step out into the bright sunlight"
- Vary slightly
"shade the meaning"
- Pass from one quality such as colour to another by a slight degree
"the butterfly wings shade to yellow"
Anagrams created from the word shaded