Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: shared shehrd
- Have in common; held or experienced in common
"two shared valence electrons forming a bond between adjacent nuclei"; "a shared interest in philately"
- Distributed in portions (often equal) on the basis of a plan or purpose
- divided, divided up, shared out
- Have in common
"Our children share a love of music"; "The two countries share a long border"
- Use jointly or in common
- Have, give, or receive a share of
"We shared the cake";
- partake, partake in
- Give out as one's portion or share
- divvy up, portion out, apportion, deal, divvy
"I'd like to share this idea with you"
Anagrams created from the word shared