Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: shaved sheyvd
- Having the beard or hair cut off close to the skin
- Remove body hair with a razor
- Cut closely
"shave my beard";
- Cut the price of
- knock off
- Cut or remove with or as if with a plane
"The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood";
- Make shavings of or reduce to shavings
"shave the radish"
- Touch the surface of lightly
"His back shaved the counter in passing"
Anagrams created from the word shaved