Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: shroud shrawd
- Cover as if with a shroud
"The origins of this civilization are shrouded in mystery";
- enshroud, hide, cover
- Form a cover like a shroud
"Mist shrouded the castle"
- Wrap in a shroud
"shroud the corpses"
- A line that suspends the harness from the canopy of a parachute
- (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- sheet, tack, mainsheet, weather sheet
- Burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- pall, cerement, winding-sheet, winding-clothes
Anagrams created from the word shroud