Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: sloppy (sloppier,sloppiest) sló-pee
- Lacking neatness or order
"a sloppy room"; "sloppy habits"
- Wet or smeared with a spilled liquid or moist material
"a sloppy floor"; "a sloppy saucer"
- (of soil) soft and watery
"the ground was sloppy under foot";
- boggy, marshy, miry, mucky, muddy, quaggy, sloughy, soggy, squashy, swampy, waterlogged, squelchy
- Not fitting closely; hanging loosely
- baggy, loose-fitting, saggy
- Excessively or abnormally emotional
- Marked by great carelessness
- haphazard, slapdash, slipshod
Anagrams created from the word sloppy