Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: social sow-shul
- Relating to human society and its members
"social institutions"; "social legislation";
- Living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups
"a human being is a social animal"; "mature social behaviour"
- Relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society
"made fun of her being so social and high-toned"; "a social gossip column"
- Composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability
"a purely social club"; "the church has a large social hall"; "a social director"
- Tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind
"ants are social insects"
- Marked by friendly companionship with others
"a social cup of coffee"
- A party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- sociable, mixer
Anagrams created from the word social