Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: stable (stabler,stablest) stey-bul
- Resistant to change of position or condition
"a stable ladder"; "a stable peace"; "a stable relationship"; "stable prices"
- Firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation
"the economy is stable"
- Not taking part readily in chemical change
- Maintaining equilibrium
- Showing little if any change
"a stable population";
- static, unchanging, stationary
- A farm building for housing horses or other livestock
- stalls, horse barn
- (animal husbandry) shelter in a stable
Anagrams created from the word stable