Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: sticky (stickier,stickiest) sti-kee
- Able or tending to stick; having the properties of an adhesive
- gluey, glutinous, gummy, mucilaginous, pasty, viscid, viscous
- Covered with an adhesive material
- Moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body
"felt sticky and chilly at the same time"
- Hot or warm and humid
- muggy, steamy
- Hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
"sticky moments in the discussion"; "a sticky question";
- awkward, embarrassing, unenviable
- A sticky note, such as a Post-It
"Her desk is covered with yellow stickies"
Anagrams created from the word sticky