Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: stooge stooj
- A person of unquestioning obedience
"a slavish stooge to the party bosses";
- flunky, flunkey, yes-man
- A victim of ridicule or pranks
- butt, goat, laughingstock
- (air travel) cruise in slow or routine flights
- (dramaturgy) act as the stooge
"His role was to stooge for the popular comedian"
- Act as a stooge, in a compliant or subordinate manner
"He stooged for the flamboyant Senator"
Anagrams created from the word stooge