Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: streak streek
- An unbroken series of events
"had a streak of bad luck";
- A distinctive characteristic
"he has a stubborn streak"; "a streak of wildness"
- A narrow marking of a different colour or texture from the background
"a green toad with small black streaks or bars";
- stripe, bar
- A sudden flash (as of lightning)
- Move quickly in a straight line
"The plane streaked across the sky"
- Run naked in a public place
- Mark with spots or blotches of different colour or shades of colour as if stained
- mottle, blotch
Anagrams created from the word streak