Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: tested te-stid
- Tried and proven to useful or correct
"a tested method";
- tried, well-tried
- Known from experience to be reliable
"They presented some time-tested survival skills that can aid young academics";
- time-tested, tried, tried and true
- Put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
"Test this recipe";
- prove, try, try out, examine, essay, trial
- Check for the presence of disease or infection
"test the blood for the HIV virus";
- Examine someone's knowledge of something
"The teacher tests us every week";
- Show a certain characteristic when tested
"He tested positive for HIV"
- Achieve a certain score or rating on a test
"She tested high on the LSAT and was admitted to all the good law schools"
- Determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- Undergo a test
"She doesn't test well"
Anagrams created from the word tested