Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: thanks thangks
- An acknowledgment of appreciation
- With the help of or owing to
"thanks to hard work it was a great success"
- Exclamation expressing gratitude
- cheers [Brit], ta [Brit], thank you
- Express gratitude or show appreciation to
- give thanks
- Credit or hold something or someone responsible
"At least 13 projects have been delayed, thanks to the credit crunch"
Anagrams created from the word thanks