Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: throne thrown
- The chair of state for a monarch, bishop, etc.
"the king sat on his throne"
- A plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- toilet, can [N. Amer, informal], commode, pot, potty, stool
- The position and power of an exalted person (a sovereign or bishop) who is entitled to sit in a chair of state on ceremonial occasions
- Sit on the throne as a ruler
- Put a monarch on the throne
"The Queen was throned more than 50 years ago";
Anagrams created from the word throne