Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: unbent ,ún'bent
- Not bent
"looking for an unbent nail"; "trees with straight unbent trunks make the best lumber"
- Erect in posture
- straight, unbowed
- (of a person) stop bending, stand straight up
- Unfasten, as a sail, from a spar or a stay
- Free from flexure
"unbend a bow"
- Make less taut
- Become less tense, rest, or take one's ease
- relax, loosen up, unwind, decompress, slow down
- Release from mental strain, tension, or formality
"unbend the mind from absorbing too much information"
Anagrams created from the word unbent