Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: undone ,ún'dún
- Not done
"the work could be done or undone and nobody cared"
- Doomed to extinction
- done for, sunk, washed-up
- Not fastened, tied or secured
"her blouse had come undone at the neck"; "his shoelaces were undone"
- Thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence
"price programs became undone because little grain was available";
- Cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect
"I wish I could undo my actions"
- Deprive of certain characteristics
"God himself cannot unmake the past or undo what is done";
- Cause the ruin or downfall of
"A single mistake undid the President and he had to resign"
- Cause to become loose
"undo the shoelace";
- Remove the outer cover or wrapping of
"undo the parcel";
Anagrams created from the word undone