Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: unreal ,ún'ree(-u)l
- Lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria
"ghosts and other unreal entities"; "unreal propaganda serving as news"
- Not actually such; being or seeming fanciful or imaginary
"this conversation is getting more and more unreal"; "the fantastically unreal world of government bureaucracy"; "the unreal world of advertising art"
- Contrived by art rather than nature
- Lacking material form or substance; unreal
"as unreal as a dream";
- insubstantial, unsubstantial
Anagrams created from the word unreal