Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: varied veh-reed
- Characterized by variety
"immigrants' varied ethnic and religious traditions"; "his work is interesting and varied"
- Widely different
"varied ethnic traditions of the immigrants"; "varied motives prompt people to join a political party";
- Broken away from sameness, identity or duplication
"her quickly varied answers indicated uncertainty"
- Become different in some particular way
"The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season";
- change, alter
- Be at variance with; be out of line with
- deviate, diverge, depart
- Be subject to change in accordance with a variable
"Prices vary"; "His moods vary depending on the weather"
- Make something more diverse and varied
"Vary the menu";
- variegate, motley
Anagrams created from the word varied