Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: vested ves-tid
- Fixed and absolute and without contingency
"a vested right"
- Provide with power and authority
"They vested the council with special rights";
- invest, enthrone
- Place (authority, property, or rights) in the control of a person or group of persons
"She vested her vast fortune in her two sons"
- Become legally vested
"The property vests in the trustees"
- Clothe oneself in ecclesiastical garments
- Clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
Anagrams created from the word vested