Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: vision vi-zhun
- A vivid mental image
"he had a vision of his own death"
- The ability to see; the visual faculty
- sight, visual sense, visual modality
- The perceptual experience of seeing
"the runners emerged from the trees into his clear vision";
- visual sensation
- The formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
"popular vision created a world of demons";
- imagination, imaginativeness
- A religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
"he had a vision of the Virgin Mary"
- A person or thing of unusual beauty
Anagrams created from the word vision