Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: wanted wón-tid
- Desired or wished for or sought
"couldn't keep her eyes off the wanted toy"; "a wanted criminal"; "a wanted poster"
- Characterized by feeling or showing fond affection for
"so good to feel wanted";
- cherished, precious, treasured
- Have a wish for
"I want my own room"; "I want to go home now";
- Have a requirement for
"This piano wants the attention of a competent tuner";
- need, require
- Hunt or look for; require for a particular reason
"Your former neighbour is wanted by the FBI"; "Uncle Sam wants you"
- Wish or demand the presence of
"I want you here at noon!"
- Be without, lack; be deficient in
"want courtesy"; "want the strength to go on living"; "flood victims wanting food and shelter"
Anagrams created from the word wanted