Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: warmer wor-mu(r)
- Device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- Having or producing a comfortable and agreeable degree of heat or imparting or maintaining heat
"a warm body"; "a warm room"; "a warm climate"; "a warm coat"
- Psychologically warm; friendly and responsive
"a warm greeting"; "a warm personality"; "warm support"
- (colour) inducing the impression of warmth; used especially of reds and oranges and yellows
"warm reds and yellows and orange"
- Having or displaying warmth or affection
"a warm embrace";
- affectionate, fond, lovesome, tender
- Freshly made or left
"the scent is warm"; "a warm trail";
- Easily aroused or excited
"a warm temper";
- Characterized by strong enthusiasm
- Characterized by liveliness, excitement or disagreement
"a warm debate"
- Uncomfortable because of possible danger or trouble
"made things warm for the bookies"
- Of a seeker; near to the object sought
"you're getting warm"
Anagrams created from the word warmer