Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
- The act of washing yourself (or another person)
- The act of washing dishes
- [N. Amer] Wash one's face and hands
- Carry somewhere (of water, current or waves)
"The tide washed up the corpse"
- [Brit] Wash dishes
"I cook and my husband washes up after dinner";
- do the dishes
- Be carried somewhere by water or as if by water
"The body washed up on the beach"
- Wear out completely
"He was all washed up after the exam";
- exhaust, beat, tucker [N. Amer], tucker out [N. Amer]
Anagrams created from the word washup