Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: wiring wI(-u)-ring
- A circuit of wires for the distribution of electricity
- The work of installing the wires for an electrical system or device
- Provide with electrical circuits
"wire the addition to the house"
- (telegraphy) send cables, wires, or telegrams
- cable, telegraph
- Fasten with wire
"The columns were wired to the beams for support"
- String on a wire
- Equip for use with electricity
"wire an appliance";
- Put in place electronic eavesdropping equipment
"his house is wired";
- Send money electronically
"ask them to wire the payment to the account"
Anagrams created from the word wiring